We are looking for a naturally enthusiastic account servicing professional – someone excited by the opportunity of working within a growing and ambitious agency.
You must be determined, flexible and passionate about the role account services can play in delivering campaigns into market and driving the commercial growth of the agency business.
- Work closely with creative and planning teams.
- Project manager experience.
- Develop long terms relationships with clients and manage the day to day requirements on the account.
- Liaise with off-site teams, network partners, and third party agencies.
- Help shape and support the strategic and creative direction of the brand.
- Demonstrate pride in the discipline of client service practices (contact reports, timing plans, status reports, finance etc).
- Ensures excellence in delivery at all times, ensuring work is on-time and on-budget.
- Management and development of an Account Executive.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience working as an Account Manager within a creative/advertising agency.
- Experience working on international client business.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Proven commercial and financial acumen.
- Proven track record of championing solid account management practices with flawless delivery.
- Proven track record of championing and supporting fantastic creative output.
- Excited and motivated by solving client’s problems with innovative ideas and solutions.
- Has some experience working on high profile accounts and able to work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Proactive personality with a desire to deliver projects on time, on budget, and exceed all internal and client expectations.
- A self-starter, happy to work alongside a team but equally happy to work independently.
- Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1810-141530
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent