About the company:
A well established global cyber security services and consultancy business is hiring a quota carrying Business Development Manager to launch their KSA.
The focus of the role is to generate revenue in vertical markets in the assigned territory. We’re looking for a hunter with experience building territory plans for businesses across GCC.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new customers and nurturing existing business
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
- Develop account sales plans and forecast accurate pipeline
- Maintain a close working relationship with HQ in the Americas to drive activity and results.
- Maintain a professional and timely approach to meet deadlines
- Work with honesty and transparecy with colleagues and customers
- Track all sales activity on the CRM system
MUST HAVE experience:
- 5+ years experience selling Information/Cyber Security Services/Solutions
- An extensive network in the industry across KSA/GCC
- A proven track record of success in target driven environments.
- Excellent customer- facing skills.
- Process oriented.
- The drive to work in a start-up environment with global backing
Personality of the ideal candidate looks like:
- Smart and creative to have the ability to design and execute a strategic sales plan to exceed targets.
- Humble approach with the ability to influence.
- Team-centered orientation, and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ability to give and receive straightforward and honest feedback.
This role is offering an attractive base salary along with uncapped commission and accelerators for over achieving 100% of target.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1901-144282
Salary: AED22000.00 - AED35000.00 per month + uncapped commission
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Development
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent