Our client, an on-demand global network start-up are looking for a Customer Success Manager to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners using their solution and support the sales efforts in the region by developing and converting sales opportunities.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities in your region with a focus on strategic accounts with state, local and national transit authorities and large private sector transportation providers.
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partner’s feedback, analyze data and provide insights on how to improve the efficiency and quality of their service.
- Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing and successful on-demand transit system.
- Leveraging demand, usage, and other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1907-151238
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Sales Jobs
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent