A multinational IT security business, who are listed on the stock exchange is looking for a hands-on senior executie to join the business as Sales Director who will lead their Dubai operation. This role is suitable for someone who had a ‘team first’ spirit. Someone who is humble and thrives off helping others around them excel in their career and personal goals.
The Sales Director is responsible for taking the reins of an established, high growth sales organisation and developing a repeatable sales model.
- Putting the structure of the regional office in place
- Recruiting and develop high performance go to market teams.
- Provide the leadership and inspiration for the team to build a solid ecosystem and growth targets.
- Bring together other functions to enable the sales team and allow for our team culture to flourish.
- Provide input into key strategic decisions, such as prioritising customers, pricing and market positioning.
- Building a market leading brand
- Experience penetrating an existing direct and channel market
- Building and executing a new market expansion strategy
- 5-10 years software sales leadership experience including both direct and indirect channel sales. Distribution experience is advantageous.
- Experience leading sales operations across Middle East markets for a technology company
- Experience selling B2B IT solutions and ideally SaaS.
- IT Security sales experience would be very beneficial
- Proven history of success in both start-up and larger organisations.
- Has built structure and process to support growth and is able to coach and mentor others in sales best practice, within a proven sales methodology and framework
Job Reference: JO-1710-127899
Salary: AED50000 - AED60000 per month + variable, flights, medical, visa,
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Sales Jobs
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent