Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What Will You Do?
Our Client is looking for a driven, passionate and highly technical individual join the Professional Services Engineering team.
This role is focused heavily on client interaction and a deep focus on Customer Satisfaction and a willingness to travel is required for the successful applicant.
You’d be responsible for the following:
- Gain insight and understanding of the customers Network and Technical Infrastructure
- Design and propose the best fit solution for the customer’s needs
- Provide post-sales support and advice, including technical guidance and escalation services
- Escalate bugs to the Engineering team for resolution.
- Escalate enhancement requests to the Product Management for resolution.
- Assist the sales team with technical questions/issues.
- Provide Partner training
We are looking for skills and knowledge in the following;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Unix, Windows OS, Linux
- Ports, Protocols, and Windows permissions
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- MS SQL Server
- Firewall, Anti virus, IDS, IPS, Vulnerability Assessment
- UNIX/Linux OS and server OS and Microsoft Windows workstation.
- VirtualizationCloud suites – Azure, and AWS, VMware ESX.
- LAN, WAN, proxy server’s routers, switches.
- Password Vaulting, Vulnerability Assessment, Privilege Management
- Regulatory Compliance standards including SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, ISO
- Troubleshooting tools – such as Sysinternals.
- Web Application security experience
- Customer Care Focus
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate clearly across various levels of organisation
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1805-135700
Salary: AED20000.00 - AED30000.00 per month
Job Start Date: 1/07/2018