We are working with a Saudi based Fin-tech company who are rapidly expanding and are looking for Senior DevSecOps Engineers to join their highly skilled team. This is a business that encourages innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, whilst also valuing technical knowledge.
Please apply if you have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise DevOps
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps best practice
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving + analytical troubleshooting mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Exposure to programming and experience with operations in a commercial environment
- Knowledge and practical experience of scaling web applications, caring about site up-time and performance
- Experience working in a 100% cloud-native environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, and growing dynamic environment
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and system administration
- In-depth experience with automation/configuration management/secrets management using either Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Vault, and other Hashicorp products
- Experience with Openstack and Oracle Cloud will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Private cloud Openstack deployment and automation
- In-depth knowledge of microservices, K8s, Istio service mesh
- Experience with Docker, Docker images, and usage in CI/CD and cloud environments
- Experience with agile software development + DevOps philosophies + 12-factor app
- Experience of ELK/EFK, Prometheus, Grafana
- Git source control and GitHub experience
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, Concourse-CI
- Experience with Java, Node.js, and Python
- Working understanding of code/script (Bash/Shell)
- Experience with: Kong, Spark/Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB
If you have the above technical knowledge and also a forward-thinking mentality – please apply now for this once in a lifetime opportunity in Riyadh, KSA!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-190595
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps & Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Permanent