Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in the eCommerce or Marketplace industry
- A track record of building highly innovative digital web and mobile products, product features and feature improvements to improve customer experience and successfully achieve user and business goals
- Have the ability to work across the business, working with teams in the areas of technology, marketing and UX/UI design, as well as reporting directly into the CEO.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in the following:
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Well constructed Product Requirement Documents that effectively articulate user benefits, business benefits, KPI’s and unique use-cases for new products, product features and feature improvements
- Creating accurate Process Flow diagrams for each unique use case
- Ensuring that high level Project Plans are efficiently created for each new initiative, with clear activities, milestones, owners and due dates.
- Following an Agile methodology
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers to complete Wireframing and Visual Design journeys
- Working closely with Development & QA teams for successfully implementing and launching new products, product features and feature improvements
- Working closely with Marketing teams on launching multi-channel Marketing campaigns to successfully promote new products, product features and feature improvements
- Closely monitoring new product performance, product features and feature improvements regularly. Presenting insights (status, progress, challenges, projections) to key stakeholders, and making data-driven recommendations and decisions to improve product performance
- Conducting due-diligence on new potential partners to improve product performance and success, as well as preparing and presenting comparative analysis to key stakeholders
*Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-167509
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: UAE- Abu Dhabi
Job Types: Permanent