We are working with a Saudi based Fin-tech company who are rapidly expanding and are looking for Scrum Masters to join their highly skilled team. This is a business that encourages innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, whilst also valuing technical knowledge.
THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master that can help guide teams on how to use Agile/Scrum/SAFe practices and values to help with delivery to Customers. We require someone to take their own initiative and Coach/guide and help facilitate the roll-out of a full set of processes and technology to support an efficient Agile mechanism of delivery. This person will enjoy solving problems around human engagement, delivery process, and technology tool-sets (and dealing with their limitations) to ultimately accomplish Business objectives. In the context of promoting Agile within the company, close relationships with Stakeholders at all levels are expected but without being dogmatic or theoretical – We are looking for doers who can adapt to the needs of the Business whilst still providing an Agile route.
- Develop a good understanding of the products the Team supports/develops
- Provide training/coaching/mentoring on Agile methods to individuals and the Team so that they can self-govern
- Run Agile Ceremonies for Teams, making sure they are following the right process for the right business outcome
- Help Teams become experts in the art of Story writing
- Act as the team “Safeguard” and remove impediments for the Team
- Assist the Team with continuously improving on Velocity, Lead/Cycle Time, Quality, and Process
- Work with the Business and Product Owners to prepare Product Backlogs, Prioritisation to deliver Business Value early
- Apply tools, patterns & techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Agile framework – think ATDD/TDD/BDD/GWT, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, XP
- Work with the different agile/PM suite of Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Asana) to build Boards for tracking and KPI monitoring
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a Software Product / IT Development sphere (Financial preferred)
- Expertise in Agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe)
- Expertise in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, transparency
- Expertise around backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, Epics/Stories
- Good knowledge of the software development processes and understanding of the Team needs within it
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building out a Technical Agile environment (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins/TeamCity, Git/BitBucket, SonarQube)
- Professional certifications like CSM, PSM, CSPO, CSP, SPC, or equivalent are a bonus
- Retail Banking (Payments) or similar Financial based experience is a bonus
If you have the above technical knowledge and also a forward-thinking mentality – please apply now for this once in a lifetime opportunity in Riyadh, KSA!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-190287
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Project & Programme Management
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Permanent