Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
This is a pretty rare In-House Art Director opportunity for a skilled, experienced and passionate Designer that wants to take on a full time opportunity with a reputable brand! Without giving too much away about them, I’ll do my best to describe what I think are some of the interesting aspects of them.
I’m always up for a conversation to discuss in more detail – so have a read below and if it sounds relevant and you have the experience – let’s chat!
NJ Location – Although everyone is working from home remotely right now, once things shift soon enough, there will be a need to predominantly work from their NJ based office and also access their studio
State of the Art Studio – producing high quality content, imagery and assets is critical and to do so, this brand has built a top quality studio in house where they can shoot and direct content for all their channels/platforms.
They have a suite of Physical products and this Art Director will be creating engaging, interesting and passionate content to further help spread the messages of their products
Brand Developer – as part of their evolution, they are launching new brands and need an Art Director confident in helping to establish and build off of Brand Guidelines
Still Life expert – you can shoot products and direct shoots – massive bonus points for Food/Beverage related work!
As with any sort of Art Direction position – your folio is going to do most of the talking. If you like the sound of some of the opportunity above – make sure your folio contains the following and it’ll help you get the right look in!
– Hi Fi Visual Design work – you’ve got beautiful work you can present that you’ve designed!
– Your work shows a variety of mediums– Digital, Social, Print, Physical Signage
– Photo/Video – you’ve directed Photo Shoots and Video work too – especially anything Still Life!
– Collaborating with Photographers – great examples of this in your folio work.
– Prime examples of Typography, colour work – all the hallmarks of a highly experienced Visual Designer that has progressed to a confident Art Director!
If you’re based in NY or NJ and looking for the right Full Time Opportunity to really push your Art Directing skills – this is something I’d love to have a chat with you about!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.