Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
See available jobs in Art/Design/Creative Direction
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
This Big Player is changing their game. They’re taking their traditional industry and turning it on it’s head! It’s incredibly invigorating to work with an organisation of this size and dominance, absolutely committed to design and committed to harnessing design and design- thinking to truly innovate in their sector.
They are in need of a visual story teller that will operate within their team to bring to life the stories of their products, services and experiences. As the Product and Marketing teams build out their strategic ideas – you’ll help visually bring this all to life!
Here’s what you’ll find yourself doing;
– Partner with the Experience Design leadership team on design and execution of executive presentations
– Know how to turn an idea into a clear, visually compelling story via multiple assets (presentation design, graphic design, animation/video, etc.)
– Offer fresh, creative ideas and clever approaches to visual storytelling, while balancing the ability to complete great work on time
– Lead the storytelling and create compelling visual narratives of the work, clearly communicating user stories and strategic solutions
– Translate complex ideas and concepts into easy-to-understand, compelling visuals, human centered designs, and stories. Bring ideas to life that inspire, engage and motivate our design teams, our partners, and customers.
– Make sense of complex org. charts, business flows and data via information and data visualization design
– Be an advocate for exceptional visual design
– Consult and provide guidance on visual storytelling approach
They are truly looking for a strong folio – that’s all you need to get yourself an interview!
I’d say the ideal person is going to have this sort of experience;
– 3+ years of relevant work experience on a design team, either as part of an agency or an in-house product-oriented team
– Expert working knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills, attention to detail, and a diverse set of successful design solutions
– A strong demonstrable foundation in strong information and visualization, typography, composition, color theory, and a passion for visual design across a breadth of media
– A gifted storyteller who can balance design and aesthetics with business goals
– Experience in visually communicating an abstract idea or concept
– Strategic thinking and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions
– You are a clear communicator and you demonstrate a point of view with an ability to talk about your work
– Active listener and patient partner. You’re someone who can hear and understand feedback easily, and turn it into a well-crafted final product.
This is a full time opportunity in San Francisco with an amazing package + benefits on offer. There is the options for remote work with this team, ideally you’re still based in SF timezone!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.