Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
See available jobs in Art/Design/Creative Direction
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Don’t sleep on this role!
Awesome remote/work-from-home opportunity available. A very well-known and established brand needs a full-time Email/Product Designer to join their expanding creative team! This role is perfect for anyone who has previous experience in Sketch and can operate autonomously. Applicants who reside within EST and CST time zones preferred (unless you are an early riser)!
What a typical day looks like:
– Collaborate within a fast-paced creative team to design/maintain a range of digital platforms including emails, landing pages, and the company website.
– Production heavy role. Majority of your day will be spent within Photoshop and Sketch, updating and designing modules/ layouts for multiple email campaigns at one time. The idea is to tackle the campaigns, then graduate to other design projects.
What you’ll need to have:
– You must own a Mac computer.
– Must have used Sketch for at least 2 yrs. Unfortunately, due to the demand of the role, Sketch training will not be provided.
– Must have expertise in email, web, and graphic design.
– Must maintain the brands integrity as well as produce innovative concepts for an email library.
– Required to visit the swanky Houston office at least once per month at the company’s expense.
If this is up your alley, submit your CV and a link to your portfolio!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.