This is a fast-growing SaaS company based in the FiDi neighborhood in San Francisco, and they’re looking for a Web and Marketing Visual Brand Designer who can help take their message to the market in the most visually compelling ways possible.
As the Lead Designer in this position you’ll take ownership of the brand and help strateghically grow and steer their visual presence. You’ll sit between the VP of Marketing and the Head of Product Design where you’ll be hands on with the visuals but also strategic in growing the brand.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design, produce, and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, trade show booths, sales / corporate presentations, web mockups, display ads and landing pages.
- Develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- Design/Illustrate assets for website ensuring quality across browsers and devices. Responsive design is required.
- Understand and translate business goals and promotions into visually compelling layouts and online user experiences.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
- Partner with other designers, product team, engineers, web developers, and marketing team to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- Partner with marketing and exec team to develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is certainly an advantage but not critical.
- Experience designing online marketing and advertising including animated gifs, targeted landing pages, site promotions and page layouts.
- Several years experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment, with strong preference towards experience in SaaS web marketing.
- Excellent people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, with an insatiable appetite for learning and discovering new and emerging trends in marketing
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in challenging working environments
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and comfortable using power point, MS suite
- Knowledge of digital optimization across screen sizes and devices
- Ability to present concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner and manage project feedback and flow
- Strong portfolio of conceptual work that demonstrates deep expertise in interface / web design / strategy and additional expertise across print, typography, and iconography.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Be a part of a talented and supportive team
- Great healthcare packages
- Generous 401K contributions
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- An international team and globally minded business
This is an active role interviewing now – so if you’re looking for the opportunity to own a brand, build off an existing impressive brand and have fun working in a modern day tech company – then this is worth a chat about.
Submit your CV and include a link to your folio and I can contact you for a chat!
I’m Jared Tredly, a creative recruiter with a few years in the game and I live and breath design and creating futures. I’m super passionate about working with all designers, from all backgrounds and skill levels and I work with a diverse client base across all of the US. If you’re a designer looking for your next opportunity, but this role doesn’t look quite right for you – feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and there just might be something else I can chat with you about.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145719
Salary: $130000.00 - $170000.00 annually