This role is going to go fast like HOTCAKES!
I’m working with one of our favorite clients who created one of the most innovative products in the commercial real estate market, and guess what?
They’re looking for a UX Researcher/Design contractor to join their team as soon as possible!
What You’ll Do:
- This is a research-heavy role. The more experience you have, the better!
- You’ll be working on their new B2C product.
- You will conduct research exploring customer goals and challenges, as well as identifying areas of opportunity.
- You’ll partner with a team consisting of Engineers, a Tech Lead, and a Product Manager to solve complex problems within an evironment that promotes teamwork and partnership.
- Utilize prototype tools to test your efforts with customers in an affordable way.
- Create improvements to styles, components, patterns and views within their existing system.
- Must implement aesthetics to limit visual variance and generate consistency across their platform.
You’d be perfect for this role if:
- You are comfortable with customer facing.
- You have prior Product Design experience in web and mobile apps, enterprise software a plus!
- You have a degree in Design ( Product, Interactive, Digital, etc.) or a related field.
- You have a solid portfolio showcasing your best work, demonstrating process usability, principles and research methodologies.
- You’ve got experience using Sketch, Atomic, Invision, etc.
- You’re a team player!
If this is something up your alley, submit your CV and a link to your portfolio.
If this isn’t something you’d be interested in, feel free to connect with me and send me a message, I’d like to discuss what you’re looking for in your next role!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145887
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: b2c, customer facing, product designer, research, ux researcher