Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
We’re all noticing the shift in the job market. The US is doing it’s best to get back on track and with that I am certainly seeing an increase in REAL positions at companies for great Designers.
This latest opportunity I’m excited to work on is for a Product Designer to join a small but nimble Product Design team working across Mobile and Web to create a consumer facing experience that’s used by millions across the US. This is a company in the sporting industry that has pushed their product miles above the others.
Why be interested;
– Existing product that’s had a great level of success
– Small Design Team (currently 3 Snr Product Designers)
– NYC based office that’s remote for rest of year – Role could be either NYC or SF based by next year
– Mobile heavy product – work with modern Design and Tech
– Consumer facing platform with huge User Base – great for UX testing and optimising
– Very high commitment to UI detail – work with a leadership team that appreciates top design
What kind of Designer will catch their eye;
– End to end Product Designer – you can validate your design decisions and you can push beautiful pixels
– Mobile experience is key – you’ve worked on some great apps
– Consumer Facing product experience – show these off!
– SPORTS! Being a product in the sports space – they’d love a Designer with a genuine passion and interest in sports.
– You have commercial experience in Designing Apps – likely at least 2+ years working on Products
– You have worked on Apps that have shipped.
– You have very slick UI
– You can be based in NYC or SF by end of year.
This is a super passionate team of Designers, Engineers and Product that are really enthusiastic about the work they’re doing. At times they feel like a start up, but they are all so eager to roll their sleeves up and support each other to achieve their common goal of creating a great app and experience for their users.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.