My client is an exciting start-up providing a first to market tech platform for ecommerce brands. Ever wish you could try something before you had to pay for it – well that is exactly what my client is all about. They have raised over $10M from top-tier VCs and have partnered with top ecommerce retailers both big and small. They are just exploding with growth and opportunity at the moment.
About The Role:
They are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join their team and help them improve user experience. You will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensure design quality through launch.
Your Focus Will Be:
- Working on projects from start to finish, while participating in various UX initiatives to define and explore merchant problems (content mapping, sketching, wire-framing, low and high-fidelity prototyping, and leading stakeholder reviews).
- Proactively and regularly speak with your users.
- Partner with product, sales, and operations to help the team develop empathy for their users and advocate for their needs.
- Collaborate with different disciplines (engineers, product managers, and merchant success to explore, build and ship your designs).
- Proactively identify both small and large usability issues within your product area.
- 5+ years exp. working in UX / UI / HCI related field.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process (how to develop and use design research, job stories, journey mapping, content modelling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals).
- Proficiency in cross-platform interaction design for native mobile and web applications.
- Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product and engineering.
- Proficiency with current industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with retail and ecommerce platforms.
- Experience with high-growth start-up environments.
- Experience building and managing online stores using data analysis and data-driven design.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2107-245298
Salary: $110000.00 - $120000.00 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Design Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent