Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
What a time to be a Designer in NYC! The landscape has changed but there is still opportunity!
Like many companies right now in NY, this Consumer facing Product company is currently all remote working from home but they plan to return to their office when it’s safe to do so. Also like some companies here, they intend to create as much flexibility as possible for their Product team – allowing a mix of onsite and WFH days.
Note: this is not a fully remote role indefinitely – but you likely won;t be onsite for at least 6 – 12 months in NYC
So what at some of the interesting points about this company and what are they looking for in their next Senior Product Designer;
– They’re a house hold name and they focus in the Health and Wellness space
– They’ve experienced plenty of growth but especially this year, things really took off!
– Been around for about 8 years and have had several highly successful rounds
– They have established Design practice made of of Research, Product Designers and DesignOps
– They support their designers so you can focus on delivering great design and not having to navigate roadblocks!
– Their Product is consumer facing – your work is going to be highly visible and really make an impact
– Their product makes a difference in people’s lives – improving their health and wellbeing – they are mission driven and making the world a healthier place for all!
So what kind of Senior Designer’s do they need;
– There’s multiple positions open here with this team right now, they are really driving their hiring!
– There’s a specific need for Senior Product Designers who can show consumer facing app experiences
– You’ve likely been designing in a professional sense for 5+ years
– You’ve definitely designed for Mobile and can show that on your folio
– You’ve got proven experience simplfying a Users experience on a consumer app – onboarding, signup, subscription, navigation – those sorts of projects are what you love diving into
– You can show beautiful visuals you’ve pushed the pixels for
– Your folio shows products that have shipped and gone live
– You love working in cross-functional teams with PM’s, engineers etc
– You’ve gone beyond Web and Mobile but designed apps across TV and Tablet too!
– Worked on Apps from the Health and Wellbeing space
This is one of the biggest players in their space and their Digital App experience is why they’ve surged ahead so much. Join an existing team of top tier pro’s who are absolutely delivering a best in class experience.
I’m Jared Tredly – Creative Consultant here in NYC covering all things Design. If you’re a Designer of any kind and you’re looking for something new – either permanent or freelance I’m always up for a chat. I work on a range of opportunities and not all of them are advertised!
For the Companies/Teams/Directors out there who are in need of designers, I keep a highly curated client base but am always open to a chat about potentially working together – just get in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.