Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
Truly Mission Driven opportunity for a Product Designer. This Wellness Tech Co. has made a huge impact in so many people’s lives – be part of their growth!
With one of the best VP’s of Design at the helm of this growing Design team, I am super excited to be building this team. There’s some hard work ahead for the Design team but the impact is going to be huge.
So what at some of the interesting points about this company and what are they looking for in their next Senior Product Designer;
– They’re a house hold name and they focus in the Health and Wellness space
– Their product makes a difference in people’s lives – improving their health and wellbeing – they are mission driven and making the world a healthier place for all!
– They’ve experienced plenty of growth but especially this year, things really took off!
– Been around for about 4 years and have had several highly successful rounds
– The Design Practice is growing, New VP of Design and a lot of room to carve out the practice with a “clean slate” right now
– Their Product is consumer facing – your work is going to be highly visible and really make an impact
So what kind of Senior Product Designer’s do they need;
– There’s multiple positions open here with this team right now, they are really driving their hiring!
– There’s a specific need for Senior Product Designers who can show consumer facing app experiences
– You’ve likely been designing in a professional sense for 5+ years
– You’ve definitely designed for Mobile and can show that on your folio
– You’ve got proven experience simplifying a Users experience on a consumer app – onboarding, signup, subscription, navigation – those sorts of projects are what you love diving into
– You can show beautiful visuals you’ve pushed the pixels for
– Your folio shows products that have shipped and gone live
– You love working in cross-functional teams with PM’s, engineers etc
Between the companies CEO and the VP of Design – Design is held in a very high regard and this is the kind of opportunity to really make a high impact whilst also building and developing your own skills under quality leadership.
I’m Jared Tredly – Creative Consultant here in NYC covering all things Design. If you’re a Designer of any kind and you’re looking for something new – either permanent or freelance I’m always up for a chat. I work on a range of opportunities and not all of them are advertised!
For the Companies/Teams/Directors out there who are in need of designers, I keep a highly curated client base but am always open to a chat about potentially working together – just get in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.