Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in Product Design Jobs
We have an amazing CREM client who’s seeking their next Product Designer within their Washington, D.C hub!
If you’re looking to join a design centered team in a very collaborative environment, then this will be the perfect role for you!
Things You Should Know:
– You will join a group of designers who will work to create and improve tools that will help real estate agents improve their business. You will lead the full lifecycle of your designs across all platforms, collaborate with product managers on strategy, participate in research to test and validate designs, and consult with engineering to make everything come to life.
– Although this isn’t a managerial role, you will lead concepts, participate in strategic thinking and planning, and enjoy mentoring designers and can communicate your design process in a way that helps others grow.
– While you enjoy strategic thinking, you LOVE UI details/ interaction patterns. You’re hands-on and excited to roll up your sleeves and get things done within a collaborative team.
– You have exceptional interaction design skills and an eye for accessibility and usability. You’ll work with front-end and back-end engineers to ensure your designs are implemented on Web, iOS, and Android.
– You have a great eye at identifying industry standard patterns throughout web and native mobile platforms, and a great understanding of how to implement these patterns into an existing system. You also have a strong knowledge of platform affordances and how to use their constraints to enhance the features you design.
Your Day to Day:
· Own the iterative design process of major feature initiatives from concept to shipping
· Meaningfully collaborate with PMs on product specs.
· Participate in extensive user research, identifying key pain points and solving for them.
· Pair with engineers to realize your designs on all platforms (web, iOS, Android).
· Be constantly on the lookout for best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns, throughout various industries and platforms.
· Participate in sprint planning and quarterly roadmap discussions.
· Be a key player on a small but mighty team making a huge impact
How to Be Considered:
· 5-7 years’ experience minimum designing enterprise and/or enterprise software
· Knowledge of modern, up & coming web and mobile UI patterns and design tools
· Open to continuous learning and willing to advance your skillset further
· Strong technical background with an understanding of the basics of modern applications
· Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams
This opportunity is honestly so incredible, you’d have to be crazy to pass it up. For this role to be within D.C makes this even more amazing!
If this is something up your alley, submit your CV and a link to your portfolio.
If this isn’t something you’d be interested in, feel free to reach out anyways, I’d like to know what you’re into!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.