Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in Product Design Jobs
Our client is hiring in NYC! See below for more details.
If you want to get beyond the paper though – and I mean, why work with a recruiter if you don’t? – get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contribute to all UX project deliverables including strategic vision briefs, research reports, concepts, personas, annotated wireframes, functional flows, site maps, content inventories, etc.
* Champion principles of usability and user-centered design
* Work closely with fellow creatives and development teams to ensure flawless design and execution
* Contribute to the development of product and marketing strategies for products and key service lines
* Explain, internally and externally, the rationale for creative choices
* Participate in stakeholder meetings for requirements gathering, reviews, and presentations
* Remain current and expertly informed regarding software design patterns, standards, and technologies
* 3-5 years proven UX experience.
Open to consider GA (General Assembly), Interaction Design Foundation and other UX certifications with 1.5 years of working experience
* Demonstrated ability to develop baseline UX project deliverables (wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, journey maps etc.)
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in: Web design patterns and paradigms and mobile design
* Proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision, Wireframing tools
* Are never satisfied with mediocre work and expect a similar attitude of those around them
* Are able to rapidly switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
* Wake up curious
* Can thrive in a team environment
* MUST have a portfolio that demonstrates process, design thinking and strategy
* Have worked on enterprise software and managed large projects
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.