Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
See available jobs in Project Manager & Producer
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Everyone always says the classic; “This is a unique opportunity…” but in this case, I actually believe it is!
This is an established agency, they’ve been around a while, but they’re privately and independently owned with an incredibly loyal and select client base. All their work comes via referral, they don’t advertise or chase business – they pick and chose the projects they enjoy working on.
They’re a full service agency made up predominantly of Designers and Developers and they can cover everything from a strategic marketing launch campaign through to the development of Web and Mobile Apps. Which is typically what they’re brought in to do – Creative and technical solutions.
So why are they unique?
Well the team is distributed across the US, but they predominately all work remote! They have incredible flexibility in their work arrangements which teams from a Leadership team who believe in truly trusting the team. Whilst this role will be remote – it’s critical that you’re based in NYC for up to 2 meetings per week in Manhattan. Outside of that you can work anywhere you want!
What’s the role exactly?
– As Senior, experienced, confident, problem solving Digital Producer you know how to be the perfect conduit between internal Design and Development team and end client.
– You speak fluent Tech and Design chat
– You’ve worked with clients before – managing their expectations and keeping them happy!
– You are organised…like really, really ridiculously organised
– You love process, and you’re always trying adapt and improve a process for effectiveness and efficiency
– You can think on your feet, you’ve probably had to put out a fire or two before – so you know how keep calm and find a solution
– You can work across a couple of projects at once at least.
Why work with this team?
– The remote flexibility is pretty nice right?
– The Trust from a modern thinking leadership team
– An agency that is focused on quality output, not quantity
– A high ceiling – want to grow, take on more responsibilities, progress yourself – they’ll support you.
You really should be at a Senior experienced level already for this role. You’ll essentially be taking over from the owner/Creative Director to free him up to work more on the business whilst you run the projects – it doesn’t get much more trusting and close to the top like that.
This is a long term role – but there is options there to start initially as a contractor and progress to perm – or if you really have the goods, you could go permanent straight away? Just prove you’ve got the skills.
You know the drill – let’s chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.