Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
One of the best teams I’ve worked with in New York is expanding more of their team to the Mid West, so of course I’m excited to help them grow it as they have the best Design Leadership there is!
Before we dig deeper, here’s the summary;
– Agency (you’ve got some experience in them and are open to working in them)
– Digital First (you thrive on Digital and Product and think Digital First)
– Mid West Future location – maybe not right now, but in the next 6 – 12 months you’re open to being in that part of the country (Chicago, Minneapolis)
– You’ve managed Direct Reports
– You’re confident at the Director Level
– You love working directly with clients
– You’re strategic, identify opportunities and have delivered on projects you’re very proud of
– You have an interest in innovation and the cutting edge
Read that far and can say yes to those points – awesome, sounds like you should apply so we can chat!
Want to know a little more first? Read on;
Global Agency but with localised teams across the US, they are Digital First and they have a reputation for delivering some of the most talked about Digital Experiences for the best brands out there. They are a team of some of the best in class Designers right across the spectrum, UX, Visual, Service, CX and Strategy – they are a skill set powerhouse!
Thanks to some recent wins off the back of their snowballing reputation they’re expanding their Mid West Experience Design Team and I’m working directly with their VP to find their Director for them! At this level you’ve be part of the national UX Experience Leadership team.
Eventually you’ll be based in one of their Mid West offices, doesn’t have to be immediate but a future consideration for yourself to live and work in the Chicago or Minneapolis region is ideal.
As Experience Director in their team;
– You’ll directly work with clients to lead projects – using your well honed strategy experience to really get a client excited about the Design journey through which you’ll guide them
– You’ll identify opportunities within that client, finding areas to expand on the work and introduce them to opportunities that have been identified throughout the journey mapping process for example
– You’ll stay at the forefront of innovation – leveraging capability from within the agency to offer cutting edge ideas and solutions.
– You’ll be a mentor and guide to the hands on Senior UX and strategists within the team
– You’ll have the opportunity to work on some huge projects with well known companies- pushing you to come up with innovative solutions and really drive high quality Experience Design
– You’ll leverage the power and resource of an established agency with a huge mix of skill sets to help!
– You’ll be part of the Global Experience Leader team where you’ll share and collab with their VP’s and C-Level Experience Designers – offering you massive opportunity to grow and flourish in your own career.
How you’ll stand out as someone they’ll want to speak to;
– Have a well defined career and proven experience as a UX Director working across strategy and Design Leadership
– Proven experience in working with clients to take them on a design journey – show me the projects you’ve executed and delivered on, take it beyond just delivering back concepts.
– Your folio is impressive! It shows projects you’ve delivered and shows the scale of which you’ve operated already
– You can clearly speak to the leadership role you’ve played – Direct Reports you’ve had in your team to the Direct relationships you’ve had with end clients/stakeholders
– You can show you’ve got the technical skills in your folio – wireframes, customer journey maps etc.
– You’re a story-teller and your folio makes this clear – it’s easy to understand and it takes the viewer on a journey where they can easily understand your experience, contributions and the results you get!
This is a great opportunity for the right level Designer – not only will you have and build out your own team but you’ll have leadership above you to really drive your own career forward as well.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.