Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
Mission Driven MedTech Apps that are having a hugely positive impact on their users – sound like something you could get behind? I know I feel good to be working with a company that is creating products with such positive impacts.
I’m incredibly fortunate to be helping this established, but small, Technology company find their Snr UX Designer to continue to push forward on the latest products. Previously they had utilised external consultancies for the bulk of their Product and UX work, but it’s now a great opportunity to transition that in-house and have the capability as part of their team.
– Remote/WFH role but you’re realistically based East Coast as you will travel (once safe) regularly to a client site in NJ
– You’ll be the first in-house UX Designer, you’re confident in building out a UX process and working with their leadership who love great design
– You’ll focus on solving problems and have the support of their inhouse UI and Development team
– You’ll be 100% hands on with the work initially with the view to begin building a small UX team in 3 – 6 months
– You’ll work with existing research but also enjoy gathering some of your own
– You’ll be working with both End Users and the Healthcare Practitioners to come up with great solutions.
– You’ll have support from a great core leadership team who will embrace having you as their UX guide!
– The search is being spearheaded by their CEO, so you know that at the top level – Design is supported.
How will you get shortlisted for a role like this?
– You’ve got to be a confident and experienced UX Professional so it’s likely you’ve got several years of commercial experience – you’ll be the first UX Designer in house.
– You’ve got a folio that very clearly shows how you can take ideas, concepts, research – Validate it and then take it through to real working solutions.
– You’ve shipped products!
– It’s evident you’re great at working with stakeholders – you’ve got direct experience engaging with both end users and Internal Stakeholders across departments – you know how to get people brought along for the UX Journey!
– You’re based in the US – especially if you’re in the NY, NJ area (there will be client visits in the near future so ease of travel in the vicinity is important)
– You’ve worked on Web and mobile
This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact through your design work. I’ve massively enjoyed my experience thus far with this company, they’re humble, passionate and motivated to do great work. As an experienced UX Designer – this is an opportunity to go forward on your own and carve out a UX function within a business yourself.
You know the drill – get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
I really appreciate Product companies like this one who truly embrace and push UI by allowing a highly specialised and deciated position to exist purely for Visual and UI. We…$160000.00 - $180000.00 annually
These are uncertain times! I'm right here in the thick of it too in NYC, so if you're reading this Job Ad I truly hope you're safe, sound, healthy and…$40 - $55 per hour