Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
What is the future of Retail? Where does Physical meet Digital? Where does a Customer’s Journey really start…and how many opportunities do you truly have along that journey?
CX and Digital transformation are everything right now and this brand knows it!
With a new VP of CX in place who’s is arguably one of the most experienced in the country – they are committed to building out a nimble and highly effective team that is going to transform this brand from being focused on Products and Tech first and instead driving a true CX.
One of the key roles in this team is going to be an experienced and proven performer in CX, Service Design and Strategy.
A few logistics for the role;
– Contract opportunity (full time hours and long term : 3+ months at a time with extensions)
– Ability to work in ET (The team is all East Coast Based)
– Available asap!
So what would you be covering?
– You’re Design Strategist that loves CX and Service Design and knows what that intersection is.
– You’re a Design Thinking Expert – you know how to coach Stakeholders through this process
– You’re a hands on Workshopper – you can facilitate and guide stakeholders through workshops
– You are a Customer Journey Map EXPERT! You love mapping out these journeys as well as Blueprints for how these services can roll out
– You’ll be workshopping with stakeholders to really flesh out many Journey Maps to give the team actionable areas to execute on
– You’ll have proven experience creating these maps and you’ll have a few in your folio clearly showing this experience
– You’re CX driven and know the value of Service blueprints
– You’ve likely worked across Retail and know how Physical meets Digital
This brand is highly reputable and this opportunity to work with them will be a game changing experience. You’ll help transform them and be part of their next evolution.
I’m Jared Tredly – Director of Design here at SALT US. If you’re a Designer of any kind and you’re looking for something new – either permanent or freelance I’m always up for a chat. I work on a range of opportunities and not all of them are advertised!
For the Companies/Teams/Directors out there who are in need of designers, I keep a highly curated client base but am always open to a chat about potentially working together – just get in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.