Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Actually want to Design Apps that are mission driven and make a difference in the world? It’s really quite rare to find this direct an impact. Whilst there are a lot of companies here in NYC on a mission for good – this particular company it’s over-whelmingly clear.
Not just mission-driven but beautiful, thought-out, High-end Work. The bar of Design in this team is high. The understanding of Design in this organisation is very high. They are defined by their ability to design some of the most beautiful, functioning and validated work.
If you’re a designer that wants to work in an environment where;
– The company knows, understands and believes in high quality design
– You have the leadership of a CEO who really believes in design.
– You’ll be working on best in class experiences
– You’ll be challenged to do your best work across both UX and UI
– You’ll be surrounded by a small but high calibre design team
– You want to be part of a making a difference through your design expertise.
Here’s the snap shot;
– Existing in the MedTech space – their apps are changing lives
– You’ll work independently in true end to end UX through to final UI.
– Mobile heavy- you’ve already designed native apps previously
– Work with two other designers, have their support and collaboration when needed but ultimately you’ll be championing you’re own feature pod.
– Start-up mentality; you’re not just a cog in a big machine – you are really getting across the entire design process
What kind of skills will you have?
– Product Designer through and through – you can take an idea, research it, validate it and then create a high fidelity version of it that can ship
– You have an understanding and appreciation of UX – extracting ideas from stakeholders.
– Working with SME’s to gather research and data and turn into a functioning idea.
– You have visual abilities and are a hands on designer – pushing pixels and creating UI that can ship
– You’re a thinker and you’re adaptive – you know how to pivot on ideas quickly and iterate – maybe you learned this through working in agencies or startups
– You’ve got commercial experience and have shipped products before – likely you’ve been a professional Product Designer for at least 3+ years
– You love working with a team and diving in hard
This is the kind of environment that will accelerate you. Working with a very strong pedigree of Designers. Having high quality leadership. Working on real client work that is shipping. This is the environment that will level you up fast – and you’ll be rewarded for it.
This team is looking for full time permanent people to come and work with them here in NYC!
I’m Jared Tredly – Creative Consultant here in NYC covering all things Design. If you’re a Designer of any kind and you’re looking for something new – either permanent or freelance I’m always up for a chat. I work on a range of opportunities and not all of them are advertised!
For the Companies/Teams/Directors out there who are in need of designers, I keep a highly curated client base but am always open to a chat about potentially working together – just get in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you interested in SaaS products and the Ed-tech industry? Do you like working from home with distributed teams? If the answer is YES, then keep on reading! Our client…Negotiable
We're looking for an exceptionally talented, inventive, and thoughtful UX designer to be part of building a revolutionary new suite of products to make people happier and more productive at…$160000 - $190000 annually