Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
A big well-known consumer electronics company is building out its User Experience Team in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are looking to hire a Senior UX Designer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
A Sr UX Designer will be working on a big-scale project – designing a mobile-native app, that would bridge the gap between their physical and digital products. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s interested in working with IoT technologies and ecosystem of connected devices.
To be considered, you must have at least 5 years of professional UX/Product Design experience, B2C product-related experience is preferred. Heavy mobile app experience is a big PLUS!
What You Will Do:
· Create and deliver new concepts, user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes and design specifications for both digital and physical products
· Communicating and delivering ideas (verbally and visually) through sketches, wireframes, interactive clickable prototypes, etc.
· Cooperate with Research, Data and Engineering teams to create personas and perform usability testing
· Work closely with Strategy team and Product Design leads to work towards business goals
· Keep up with current design tools and trends
· Participate and lead workshops, interviews, user/design research, and other UX activities, maintaining UX best practices
Who You Are:
· Detail-oriented, organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Great communicator, able to deliver and explain your ideas/approaches
· You understand business goals and can translate them into actionable deliverables
· Expert in design applications such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping software for generating design
· You know how to deliver elegant and simple solutions to complex problems
· You demonstrate great presentation skills and technical curiosity
· You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and learn
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, flexible WFH, relocation support, and other perks!
Sound like you? We’ll love to hear from you! Please contact us for further discussion or email your CV+Portfolio to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you interested in SaaS products and the Ed-tech industry? Do you like working from home with distributed teams? If the answer is YES, then keep on reading! Our client…Negotiable
We're looking for an exceptionally talented, inventive, and thoughtful UX designer to be part of building a revolutionary new suite of products to make people happier and more productive at…$160000 - $190000 annually