Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in UI & UX Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
One of the best teams I've worked with in New York is expanding more of their team to the Mid West, so of course I'm excited to help them grow…$145000.00 - $155000.00 annually
These are uncertain times! I’m right here in the thick of it too in NYC, so if you’re reading this Job Ad I truly hope you’re safe, sound, healthy and staying as positive as you can in what are strange strange times!
In saying that, we are working with an organisation that is building it’s design team right now and looking for a Senior UX Designer with specific experience in Enterprise Websites and Finance. This is a small team of Design, Marketing, content and strategy that has a huge body of work to continually improve the online experience for this Financial Brand.
– Initial 6 month contract – highly likely to extend a further 6 months and beyond (they have plenty of work)
– Work remotely from home (must be in the US and ok to work NYC timezone)
– Work with a Lead UX strategist but have autonomy and independence across your projects
– Be employed and have an income.
– Immediate start
How to be considered;
Top way to way to get a call back for this opportunity;
– Finance experience – you’ve worked somewhere amongst this industry and have some Subject matter expertise in the area
– You have commercial UX experience working on Enterprise Sized Websites
– UX thinker – you know how to design for websites – best practice for a User’s journey, creating a simplified customer experience on a website
– You know IA – you can think in systems and understand large sites
– You can break down Web Pages and optimise them effectively – thinking about content strategy and user flow
– You know how to work with stakeholders – especially non-design stakeholders – Addressing this specifically in your reach out to me will show me you’ve read this!
This team is ready to begin interviewing and hiring straight away! There’s ample work and they need a strong Designer on board to get things moving!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.