Salt is partnering with a results-oriented consulting firm looking to bring on a Content Marketing Manager- Retail & Consumer Products!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing diverse content- white papers, website marketing collateral, and speeches on subjects within the consumer-facing industries.
- Knowledge of consumer industries.
- Experience in business writing and editing skills, creating compelling stories for a business audience.
- Guide a team during editorial meetings ensuring compelling content.
- Promote brand awareness internally and externally.
- Think strategically, collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure content aligns with the company.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team globally to ensure a consistent brand awareness across all content.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of editorial tasks.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience writing, editing, and publishing business related content
- Exceptional skills in developing content for multiple channels, including print, digital, and social media
- Experience in visual storytelling and design
- Creative thinker with the ability to navigate complex subjects
- Excellent multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Proven SEO experience
- General understanding of financial acumen and business terminology
- Ability communicate complex information on all levels
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328588
Salary per: annually
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: 2022/12/07
Job Industries: Content & Social Media
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent