Salt is partnering with a leading health solutions company to hire an Executive Director, Communications within their Digital Innovation team. This is a hybrid role based out of CT, NY or RI.
In this executive leadership role, you will partner with the Chief Digital + Data Officer to champion an internal, external and leadership communications program that support’s the company’s digital innovation strategy; you will lead communications planning and execution supporting business critical enterprise digital and change initiatives.
The role + responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted, strategic communications advisor to the CTO on all communications (incl. thought leadership, digital, social, colleague and change communications)
- Create and execute strategic communications plan for the Digital, Data and Technology function.
- Counsel internal communications to ensure alignment, engagement, and pride
- Advise on issues management preparation and lead communications on issues such data breaches, data protections and new technologies
- Contribute to the overall company narrative around digital innovation, consumer and colleague experience; contribute strategic messaging for earnings, enterprise employee events and ELT engagements
- Stay aware and looped-into an ever-changing digital health care environment and its impact on the company’s reputation
- Develop and refine KPIs to demonstrate effectiveness and contribution to enterprise communications goals
- Proactively secure additional resources to support communications during key implementation periods, incl. development of relationships across external support and agency partners
Your profile + background:
- Strategic and analytical thinker and leader; a problem solver with the ability to support tactical execution while driving toward the overall communications strategy
- 10+ years of experience in increasingly responsible integrated communications leadership roles, including experience with digital/social media, colleague communications and earned media
- Deliver insights-based strategies, focused on business objectives
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership of projects and programs; an ability to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills with track record of working effectively across a large organizations and big team with internal and external stakeholders and audiences
- Experience in developing key performance metrics that resonate with multiple internal audiences
- Corporate communications experience in a large, matrix organization (health care and technology experience is preferred)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328320
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media
Job Locations: rhode-island
Job Types: Permanent