Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
The role is responsible for supporting the overarching digital marketing strategy through the management of the US Affiliate program and supporting overall performance marketing tactics to deliver initiatives that meet ROI expectations.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage optimization of Affiliates channel with digital marketing manager, global team and media agency.
* Manage relationships with the affiliate partners, including support, Ad creative/content and campaign execution.
* Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners.
* Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news.
* Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners – both new and existing.
* Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships.
* Support in managing Affiliate budget including post campaign Sales and ROI analysis.
* Develop and maintain close relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to effectively execute against set KPI’s.
* Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends.
* Assist in overall acquisition activities in support of the agreed business objectives for Nasty Gal US.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Background in marketing and fashion preferred.
* Strong people and partnership management skills.
* One year of experience within the affiliates with an understanding of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends.
* Understanding of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
* Strong Excel and numerical skills.
* Determination to succeed in a fast pace environment.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145838
Salary: $12393.72 - $68145 annually
Salary per: Annually
Job Start Date: 3/4/2019
Come Join the team of a world famous luxury retail company. Seeking an entry level digital assistant. You will be supporting the Digital Communications team to implement and track website…Negotiable
Following a recent highly published acquisition, my client, a global retailer is looking to build a world class digital team with the aim of reaching $100 million+ online revenue in…$45000.00 - $50000.00 annually