Salt is partnering with a multinational advertising and PR company to hire a Social Strategist focused on projects, partnerships and endeavors with TikTok. This is a permanent, full-time position and applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
You bring an innate understanding of the platform as it grows, including trends, language, brand activity and a creator mentality and be able to apply a strategic lens to synthesizing that info to help better inform various projects.
The role + what you’ll work on:
- A plethora of client projects, including developing strategy and ideas for TikTok activations
- Manage the growing TikTok partnership, including ways that the company can bundle capabilities and offerings with TikTok to current and future clients
- Developing creator connections and identifying the best resources that help the team connect with creators on the platform
- Help build playbooks, presentations and other methods to educate and inform the greater network about the platform
- You may be tapped for other (non-TikTok) work as well, including research, content strategy support, data analysis and building new team resources
Your background + experience:
- Flexibility – you’ll be joining a new department and a new offering; the team is still building the proposition – and you’ll have the opportunity to figure it out together.
- A start-up mindset – the team is forging a new path within the surrounding company ecosystem; they’re looking for scrappy and innovative folks.
- Experience working in hybrid roles; bringing a blend of account, strategy and creative. Roles encompass a combination of elements that could include strategy, ideation, execution, creative, writing, making and client relationships.
- You’re curious about content, technology, and the intersection of the two.
- At your core, you’re a team player – the recipe for success is working together, supporting one another, collaborating and communicating.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-329086
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent