Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
This is a unique opportunity to develop an ABM program from a strong customer base and execute to enterprise brands and broadcasters around the world. Ideal for an experienced ABM marketer ready to own the ABM strategy.
Impact in this Role
We are looking for a practical and creative Account-Based Marketing Manager to lead the ABM function. This person will develop and execute ABM strategies that drive awareness and adoption of the Curator platform among target accounts, and ultimately support our growing marketing organization. You’ll be responsible for planning and carrying out targeted marketing activities at the industry and customer account level, coordinating and operationalizing ABM plans, providing insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing process.
You will report to the VP of Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
· Develop ABM strategy, working closely with sales to implement ABM into account level plans
· Analyze target accounts to determine optimal ABM campaign and tactic mix based on engagement
· Take a data-driven approach to customize marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan
· Deploy marketing initiatives and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis, using various mediums including digital, events, and social media
· Work with Sales to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas – develop account and contact level insights to enrich account ABM
· Work with Sales to track organization penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts, align marketing and sales in defining ABM targets
· Coordinate with sales and marketing operations to operationalize ABM planning: tracking, new metrics generation: NPS, Account Coverage, Engagement, Reach (touches), Influence
· Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and gain consensus for go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing plays in alignment with product launches, new features and sales directives. Analyze performance and report against key metrics
· Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
· 5+ years of B2B demand generation and field marketing experience
· Experience in working closely with leadership team and sales executives to develop marketing processes, strategies, and content requirements
· Experience in marketing and sales tech stack : Hubspot, Vimeo, Wistia, Hotjar, Adobe CC,
· Effective communication skills with focus on what’s relevant
· Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics
· Experience integrating ABM with the sales process at the organizational and account levels
· Entrepreneurial mindset, creating new programs and driving adoption
· Industry experience working with enterprise business, tech, SaaS or Broadcast
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Partner with senior leadership to develop, package and roll out key service offerings for agency teams and clientDevelop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness, accelerate new business and evangelize…Negotiable