Salt is currently partnered with a next-generation digital performance media agency. With advancing programmatic technology, they now have the ability to optimize the customer journey all the way from initial TV buy through to online purchase. They help businesses transform their digital buying processes to drive cost efficiency and significant growth by providing a new age full funnel media solution.
In just 2.5 years, working with the largest brands in the world, they have grown their managed media spend from 30 million in 2020 to 100 million in 2021. Their growth is organic and down to significantly outperforming their client goals through performance and brand expertise.
Interested to learn more? Yup, thought so…..
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team. Hands on Paid Social experience is a must as well as previous agency experience.
- Manage client on a day-to-day basis
- Present weekly decks to clients explaining results and new tests/strategies
- Advance client social campaigns/spends through performance and strategy development
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid search Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social campaigns including account structure, platform, bid strategy, ad format, targeting, demographics, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid channels
- Passionate about performance
- 2-3+ years of Paid Social, agency experience preferable.
- Proven track record of success with social campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Social Ad publishing tools such as Sprinklr or Kenshoo, Salesforce, Google Analytics).
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating Social Media reports
What is in it for you?
- Exposure to a start-up environment and high profile clients.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- The opportunity to one day build and lead your own team.
- A constantly challenging role.
- A fun, friendly working environment!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198823
Salary: plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: Denver
Job Types: Permanent