If you’re an effective Client Director with a demonstrable track record in client management, growth and leadership then this is the role for you.
Our client is one of the most disruptive and exciting agencies in North America – working with both big brands and innovative movers across industries, you can expect projects to range from customer experience, technology advice and strategy, to high-value audience analysis and product innovation.
Please note that this role is a remote role available to citizens residing in the USA.
- You will oversee a large portfolio of work with 2-3 cross-discipline teams and clients.
- You will author, articulate and champion portfolio-wide vision and how it guides the work we do.
- You’ll need excellent soft skills in managing client expectations and gaining trust to grow client relationships at various levels.
- You will assess issues and gather the team to align on solutions.
- Inspire team members, especially on challenging project and client scenarios.
- You’ll partner closely with cross-discipline leads to thread strategy and analytics insights into the core of our recommendations.
- You need demonstrable experience overseeing marketing website projects from discovery through launch.
- Integrated marketing experience is a plus, as it connects to our site work in many areas, and a prime opportunity for growth.
- Ability to craft the narrative of scope proposals and work closely with program and other discipline leads on scopes.
- Embody a sense of calm for the team and client, even when faced with high-stress situations.
- Be the expert on the team when it comes to the client’s business and industry. Understand how our work supports their OKRs and proactively guide the team to identify new opportunities.
- Seamlessly manage up to the Leadership team in a meaningful and proficient way. Come to the table with recommendations and raise a hand when you need support.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of your full team and lean on them when appropriate. Client Partnership is often the tip of the spear when working with clients but we should never be the only voice.
- Bring your experts into the fold.
Highlights of the role:
- Ownership of nurturing and maintaining the pipeline (documented in Salesforce).
- Providing guidance, direction, feedback and support as deliverables are created.
- Monitor the budget to ensure overall profitability of the portfolio.
- Contribute to framing of proposals, pricing guidance and quality assurance on the narrative.
- Ensure client satisfaction and expectation management, though not all comms will funnel through you.
- Awareness of team morale and proactively manage it with respective pods or other discipline portfolio leads.
- Communicate and document new project requirements / requests / opportunities.
- Own the direction, completion, QA and presentation of HBRs.
- Own the TRR database for your portfolio and action plans to drive scores towards 9 and above.
This role is currently not available for hire or work in New Mexico, and Hawaii, USA.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2212-329326
Salary: $140000.00 - $190000.00 annually + plus great benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: 1/3/2023
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: client partnerships sales marketing technology pipeline