Salt is partnering with a company that combines engineering with business knowledge to develop market strategies, manage new technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects.
They are looking to bring on a Client Engagement Manager to their team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Client Engagement to the Regional Leadership Team.
- Development and implementation of strategic account and business plans.
- Support regional leadership and sales pipeline.
- Encourage best practices for Client Engagement.
- Provide input and guidance to Executive Summaries to identify and address client needs.
- Prepare teams for client meetings and presentations.
- Analyze and identify areas for improvement.
- Deliver training courses to teams.
- Support and understanding of CRM system.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- 15 years’ experience in an Account, Business Development, Commercial, Engineering, Project Management
- 5 years’ experience pursuing new business, specific experience in $10 Million (+) pursuits
- Industry experience in Metals, Energy or Infrastructure
- Established client base in the US
- Strong emotional intelligence and business skills
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2212-329322
Salary per: annually
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: 2023/01/04
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: Florida
Job Types: Permanent