Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in Digital Marketing Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, their app intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before.
Our client is looking for a Director of Growth to join our team. Reporting to the Sr Director of Brand and Growth, we are seeking a leader that will lead driving both organic user acquisition and strategy and lead paid user acquisition strategies.
What you’ll do:
* Lead and plan performance marketing campaigns strategy to efficiently scale growth across both paid and organic channels.
* Work with User Acquisition Managers (UAMs) to structure campaigns targeting the right users on the right platforms, countries, and sources the deliver on acquisition KPIs
* Develop and test advertising placements, value propositions, and copy in partnership with the in-house design team and a growing portfolio of partner
* Identify and test new channels, new creative concepts, and proactively look for opportunities to scale growth and stay ahead of the competition.
* Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table:
* 4+ years of work experience, with growth marketing and user acquisition experience or another data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
* Excitement about splitting your time between campaign management, creative, and analytics
* An enthusiastic, self-motivated problem-solver with an owner-mentality to this growth discipline
* Evidence of delivering successful customer growth initiatives.
* Ability to think strategically and problem solve in a fast-paced tech environment.
* Experience working in a team and managing direct reports.
What we offer/Benefits
* Competitive salary with employee stock options
* Comprehensive health benefits package
* Fun, relaxed work environment.
* Unlimited time off
* Parental leave top up
* Company socials + catered lunches (when we open up again)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.