My client is an exciting and fast-growing global Software as a Service (SaaS) start-up that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. As a global SaaS Soonicorn, their mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food. The company was founded in 2018 and now has more than 250+ employees. They have developed an amazing delivery services platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants.
They are looking for a driven and energetic B2B Marketing Coordinator who will support their efforts in the North American region. This role will work in close collaboration with the regional and global marketing teams, local partners, and customers. This is an execution-oriented role that requires excellent communication and project management skills.
- Support the development of the Americas region, with an emphasis on lead generation, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Organize events, webinars, and other activities to build their brand and engage with potential buyers.
- Localize global campaigns and liaise with the larger team and agencies to ensure smooth execution.
- Support and execute partner co-marketing efforts, such as email campaigns, webinars, content exchange programs, and more.
- Support their regional content marketing initiatives, including testimonials and case studies.
- Execute, test, and optimize email and nurture campaigns to their regional database.
- Fluent in English any additional languages are a plus.
- University degree in business, commerce, marketing, or other related studies.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in hospitality or tech sector.
- Some experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing channels, KPIs, analytics, and reporting methods.
- Team player, able to work with global and regional marketing teams.
- Available to travel when needed (10% of the time).
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2108-246098
Salary: $48770 - $67058.75 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent