Skills and Experience
- The Supervisor is responsible for governing the Media team (Programmatic + Social) in delivering client recommendations, strategies, and ensuring that deliverables are met against campaign goals.
- The Supervisor will be supporting the AMD in the management of a team of Programmatic & Social Managers that operate in a self-service capacity within DSP/Social platforms to ensure optimal partner selection and cutting-edge use of data targeting and audience buying.
- Oversee flawless translation of client strategies into media campaign executions.
- Ensure optimizations are carried out by the team in a timely fashion and provide initial QA and sign-off on new Media Plans & SOWs.
- Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce results that ladder up to brand marketing objectives.
- Work with external stakeholders including DSP/Social partners, data and inventory partners to assist in delivering best-in-class recommendations to client on Programmatic/Social strategy as well as industry developments including but not limited to brand safety and media transparency.
- Work with Director and AMD to ensure and establish COEs (Center of Excellence)/ SME (Subject Matter Expert) initiatives around Programmatic/Social, as well as overall digital trends.
- Serve as escalation point for Programmatic/Social Managers on behalf of the client and internal stakeholders for the accounts.
- Help identify areas of opportunity for sase study and marketing collateral for quarterly updates to company blog as well as client updates.
- Work with leadership team to address needs of the Media team when it comes to operationalizing/automating reporting from our various forms of buying and ad serving platforms and to create optimization recommendations based on advanced analytics like audience profiling, post-conversion data, offline-to-online modeling.
- Agency or Brand-direct experience with running large-scale digital campaigns a plus.
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online & Beauty advertising industry trends.
- 5 years of business experience with 3+ focused on Programmatic & Paid Social buying.
- Understanding of the full life cycle of a campaign including but not limited to briefing, strategy, planning/buying, execution, and reporting.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in working directly in ad servers, research vendors, and measurement partners in addition to platform tools.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to craft & tell a story via presentations.
- Great client engagement skills and an ability to disseminate information to multiple parties with varying degrees of digital knowledge.
- Experience managing direct reports including entry level to junior manager experiences.
- Great interpersonal skills and professional attitude to foster relationships with internal teams at Beamly.
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.).
- College/University degree required
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1907-151276
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent