My client is an exciting and growing international boutique Digital Performance Marketing Agency. With roots in SEM, their approach is grounded in performance. They are creative and independent thinkers who are the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry.
Their team in Toronto is looking for an energetic and talented Senior Paid Media Specialist who is ready to take that step up in their career. You will be responsible for a portfolio of paid search, social & display accounts. Someone who can manage and mentor a small team, look at accounts from a strategic perspective, but can also get involved in the nitty-gritty when needed.
- Lead the Toronto paid media team, setting client strategy across search, display & social channels.
- Set up & manage new PPC & paid social accounts.
- Operational lead and management of existing PPC & paid social accounts across multiple verticals.
- Ensure accounts achieve client’s KPIs and business objectives.
- Forecasting traffic and cost for new and existing accounts.
- Management of tracking, analysis and insight.
- Weekly & monthly internal and client reporting.
- Lead in-person meetings with clients as well as day to day contact with clients & suppliers.
- Daily optimization of accounts for continual improvement.
- 5+ years minimum PPC experience (Google & Bing Ads) – preferably agency side.
- Paid Social Facebook, Instagram & YouTube experience essential.
- Expert user of 3rd Party Bid Management/Tracking solutions (Search Ads 360).
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & think strategically for PPC clients.
- Experience managing & training Account Managers and Executives.
- Analytics package knowledge.
- Knowledge of programmatic display a plus (Display Video 360).
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247465
Salary: plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent