Director, Lifecycle Marketing // 100% FTE (Remote)
About the role:
My client is hiring a lifecycle marketing expert to guide home buyers on their journey to home-ownership.
In this highly strategic LEADERSHIP role, you will drive key consumer segments through a critical part of their journey via multiple channels (email, app and web notifications). The role sits within the CRM & Engagement Marketing team; you will have the support of CRM Operations to execute your roadmap vision, and they will provide additional support in the way of testing and execution. This is a highly visible role; working closely and collaboratively across Product, Creative, Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering teams; building out the journey for a critical and core consumer segment – you’ll have significant influence on the UX, and direct impact on company KPIs.
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies to increase conversion through to close by leveraging email, push, app and sms channels; drive success against KPIs
- Establish strong relationships with Product and Analytics counterparts; collaborate and plan together in order to ensure roadmap inclusion for areas of dependency
- Create and share campaign briefs with cross-functional groups and the internal Operations team, in order to build and execute engaging efforts that convert for your key audience
- Own and execute lifecycle roadmap and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth and KPI goals
- Present progress and findings to the exec. leadership team
- Manage (sr) manager level talent to support ongoing and planned initiatives
A blend of technical, analytical and leadership skills. You have a bias-for-action based upon rigorous data-driven and business critical marketing skills.
- 10+ years of CRM and product experience in a fast-paced consumer environment
- Top-notch PM skills with emphasis on driving projects and target launch dates collaboratively
- Prior experices working with agile teams
- Proven experience participating in cross-functional teams and influencing across a matrix organization with evolving requirements
- Technically savvy – familiar with CRM marketing channels, personalization and database management
- Strong analytical skills, incl. experience with consumer segmentation, tracking results and interpreting key learnings
- Technical marketing management or PdM experience
- Prior people management experience
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257741
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Insights & CRM
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent