Marketing is building a Digital Platform Management practice comprised of collaborative, strategic problem solvers who challenge each other and are energized to enable connected, personalized experiences among our agent field force, consumers, and the brand to build relationships when and where people need us most.
We are hiring a Product Owner with a specialized focus on our marketing automation platform (Adobe Campaign Classic). This position is accountable for the sequenced roadmap, prioritized backlog, and delivery of the marketing capabilities enabled via the Adobe Campaign platform to power programmatic, data-driven lead nurturing and relationship deepening campaigns which aim to fuel our agent field force productivity, increase conversion rates, and orchestrate connected personalized digital experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Stakeholder needs assessment: partner with Product Managers within Marketing and organization stakeholders to understand goals, vision, strategy, scope, use cases, and experience.
- Sequenced roadmap development: defining and maintaining a documented, sequenced capability plan that demonstrates how investment in our Marketing Automation platform is aligned with the organization’s Marketing Plan initiatives to fuel our agent field force’s productivity and drive client growth. This includes powering strategic, grow initiatives as well as platform optimization efforts, which architect how the platform investments contribute to building a connected experience between consumers, agents, and the brand through a lean technology ecosystem. Collaborate with platform vendors to influence base product roadmaps to meet goals.
- Platform subject matter expert and solution design: leveraging marketing use cases and a deep understanding of marketing automation platform functionality, influence a conceptual solution design, goaled to support the final technology solution which is defined by our MarTech architecture team. Partner with technology resources and/or platform vendor resources to expand knowledge of the platform.
- Prioritized backlog, grooming, user story definition and Agile support: either individually, or in partnership with Product Managers and/or stakeholders, create, maintain, and prioritize a well-defined backlog with requirements for product features which can be easily understood by our Technology team. Proven ability to translate that plan into feature and user story development that spans multiple agile program increments. Attend agile ceremonies including daily standups, planning, and retrospectives, working in partnership with technology teams on execution.
- Project execution and leadership: lead, collaborate with, and motivate a cross-functional team of designers, project managers, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, and testers to build, execute and release features in alignment with digital roadmaps. In partnership with the scrum master, drive, negotiate, and prioritize in-sprint activities and problem solve to mitigate risks to meet business commitments by staying on-schedule and within budget. Provide leadership when important decisions are needed and accountable for managing stakeholder expectations and validating work effort and sequence of activities is appropriately reflected in project plans.
- Testing and deployment: Reviewing and executing test plans with our technology teams to ensure a quality deliverable to our users. In some instances, support business user acceptance testing responsibilities (test plans and use cases creation to reflect requirements which demonstrate a deliverable meets quality standards and is ready for field and customer use).
- User training and change management: Collaborating with marketing product managers to create well laid-out content with the appropriate amount of detail, and process-maps where appropriate, to train our users and marketing stakeholders. This includes crafting and distributing business-facing release notes on a regular cadence.
- Monitoring and quality: review and conduct post-deployment validation and ongoing monitoring, as demanded by the initiative.
- Personalization, learning and optimization: in partnership with Product Managers and the Marketing Data Stewards, ensure platform roadmaps include requirements that foster a test-and-learn environment, with the aim to continuously improve initiatives through the tracking of data, reading of in-market results and agile responses. Act as a catalyst for continued efforts to improve personalization, promoting a cross-functional view, and collaborating across the team, to identify new opportunities and define how they can be executed.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1910-154853
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Web Analytics
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent