Our client is a start-up in the wellness space offering a leading SaaS smart platform and are looking to grow their Account Management team. We’re seeking 3 ambitious, humble, and tenacious individuals to join their (currently remote!) Account Management team based out of Vancouver in Canada.
The firm is truly global with headquarters in the UK and offers unrivaled customer service and personal touch, and our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the company brand, problem-solve independently, and use strong judgement in every interaction. This is the perfect gig for a service-oriented, self-driven individual looking to contribute to a fast-paced start-up.
What you will be doing:
- Manage 200-300 partners and deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, and live chat, constantly striving to make things better, faster and smoother for the customers
- Advocate for up-sells and renewals, whilst also mitigating churn
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories and quantified data
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back-office tools for your team
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years in SaaS (at a startup is a major plus)
- 1-3 years delivering exceptional Account Management, Customer Success or Client Services
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically via phone, email, and chat
- Strong judgement and solution-oriented approach
- Someone affable and adaptable with a positive attitude!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192172
Salary: $65000.00 - $75000.00 annually
Salary per: annually
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Customer Success
Job Locations: Vancouver
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Account Management, Customer Success, SaaS