Our client is a leading tech start-up in the wellness space offering a leading SaaS smart platform and are looking to grow their customer experience team. We’re seeking an ambitious and resourceful problem-solver to join our (currently remote!) Customer Experience team based out of NYC.
The firm is global with headquarters in the UK and offers unrivaled customer service and personal touch, and our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the company brand, problem-solve independently, and use strong judgment in every interaction. This is the perfect gig for a service-oriented, self-driven individual looking to contribute to a fast-paced start-up.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, and live chat, constantly striving to make things better, faster, and smoother for the customers
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories and quantified data
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back-office tools for your team
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years in SaaS customer service or a service-oriented role (at a startup is a major plus)
- Experience with inbound calls, emails and LiveChat
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically via phone, email, and chat
- Strong judgment and service- and solution-oriented approach
- Someone affable and adaptable with a positive attitude!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2009-193587
Salary: Up to $60000.00 annually + Competitive benefits + culture perks
Salary per: annually
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Customer Success
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CX, SaaS, startup, Wellness