My client is an exciting and fast-growing global Software as a Service (SaaS) start-up that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. As a global SaaS Soonicorn, their mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries, and rising. The company was founded in 2018 and now has more than 250+ employees. They have developed an amazing delivery services platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Consultant, who will be responsible for developing customer relationships and working very closely with them to define and optimize their onboarding experience. You will be the direct point of contact for their customers and partners and will manage their commercial and technical questions.
- Getting newly subscribed customers onboarded to their platform – which involves a detailed technical setup, tight coordination with integration partners, and customer training.
- Customers will vary in size, and you will be tasked with owning the successful implementation of large projects.
- Maintain close communications with key accounts, ensuring that the company adapts to their needs and surpass their expectations (your contact may be via phone, email, video call, on-site visits).
- Working with technical account managers to develop a range of materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, partner training docs, etc.
- Work closely with the Product team to help outline customer needs in the North American market (user flows, features, bugs, etc.
- University/college bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical customer service role.
- Proficient in both English (and French or Spanish is a bonus).
- You are a resourceful problem solver and can be left to resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders.
- Be comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
- Experience with concepts such as APIs, webhooks, tokens is a plus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246691
Salary: $50000.00 - $60000.00 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Customer Success
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent