Series B, VC backed “Feature Flag Management” start-up customer success experts
Part product expert, part business partner the first Customer Success Manager will spearhead the expansion of existing accounts.
- Lead the creation of strategic customer success plans, uncovering new uses for the product and expand major enterprise accounts
- Work with sales team to identify expansion opportunities
- Act as domain expert for product while coaching customers on the product
- Identify common challenges, proactively suggest improvement to existing processes, and deliver best practices to customers to help deliver maximum value of our products
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role (customer success, professional services or strategic consulting)
- Experience within DevOps, Microservices, Mobile or Security experience a plus
- Must have experience with product that is being sold to developers!
- Strong interpersonal skills and expert in building strong, long term relationships
About the Company:
- Feature Management tool allowing customers to control their feature life cycle from concept to launch to control, allowing for faster feature delivery while reducing rick in the development cycle
- Founded by “2018 Female Entrepreneur to Watch” and named “11th Top Growing Company in ‘SaaS 1000”
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: jsadld
Salary: $100000 - $150000 annually + Equity, 401k, Benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Customer Success
Job Locations: San Francisco
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CI/CD, Continuous deployment, Continuous Integration, Customer Success, Devops, microservices, Professional Services, Python, Technical Account Manager