My client is a global digital marketing agency with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh & Toronto. Their core services are SEO, Google Ads Management, Website Design & Development, Website Maintenance and Paid Social Media Ads.
They have decades of combined experience helping various brands within the online space, and they are backed by an international network of Group Directors, Account Managers, creative staff and technical experts. They encourage and support learning and development opportunities and maintain open lines of communication between all teams and management levels.
About the role:
They are looking for a savvy Business Development Manager with a proven track record in B2B sales to join their new team in Toronto. This role comes with growth opportunity, based on performance you could be hiring and managing the sales team within the year.
What you will do:
- Prospect for new clients and generate new business leads.
- Manage your own pipeline of new business that come from both inbound and outbound lead sources.
- Meet with prospective clients at their locations within the GTA, if required.
- Implement effective negotiation tactics and ensure pricing, profitability, operation, contract signing, and on-boarding requirements are achieved.
- Ensure KPIs and sales targets are achieved each month.
- Analyze and identify market trends and provide feedback to your line manager.
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales environment.
- Proven successful business development and prospecting results.
- Experience using CRM software such as Zoho & Hubspot.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Experience in selling SEO and other Digital Marketing services, preferably with enough technical knowledge of the products to confidently pitch to leads is highly preferable.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247865
Salary: plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Pre-Sales
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent