Salt is currently working with the world’s leading AI-enabled freelance platform. Companies leverage their tools to vet & source talent, break down a project scope to extract skills, and to hire freelancers for each task instantly, enabling them to start working in under 28 minutes.
As an Account Executive, you will manage the full sales cycle from discovery call to completion. You’ll work closely with specific SDRs that are assigned to you to drive your lead attainment goals.A part from a competitive salary, they offer some amazing perks to make sure that employee wellness remains at the forefront of what they do.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle from discovery call to completion. You’ll work closely with specific SDRs that are assigned to you to drive your lead attainment goals.
- You’ll forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement – you’re analytical, and on top of your numbers to ensure you’ll hit your goals.
- You’ll develop your own pipeline (more enterprise level) using outbound prospecting best practices while your SDRs set up meetings with more mid-level accounts.
- You’ll handle in-bound leads and develop long lasting relationships with prospects to build trust and rapport.
- You’ll provide a great experience for our customers – offering a great attitude, a consultative approach, and no ego throughout the process.
- 3-6 years of sales (quota carrying) experience.
- Software sales experience is a plus – you’ve done demos for a software product before and understand the engagement involved.
- You’ve got proven success meeting and exceeding quota on a regular basis – and you can show numbers to prove it.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re a great listener and have impeccable EQ.
- You’re a great presenter – you know how to engage a room of stakeholders, ask engaging questions, and impact others through your ability to influence at all levels.
- You know what you’re doing with tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, etc.
- Bachelors Degree
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200070
Salary: plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Sales Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent