Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in Software Sales Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client is an exciting and fast-growing global Software as a Service (SaaS) start-up that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The company was founded in 2018 and now has more than 180+ employees. They have developed an amazing delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants. This will massively disrupt the FoodTech sector.
They are looking for an Account Executive (SMB) to engage with potential customers on the phone or via email, with the goal of getting them to engage with the company’s sales organization and take a look at their technology. You will own and manage the end-to-end sales process of the company from qualified prospects to closing the prospect by performing discovery calls and web demonstrations.
What they offer
· A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team.
· High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway.
· International team with a lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events.
· Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
· A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base.
· You have experience of sales in the technical software environment. Alternatively, you might have verifiable experience in the industry of retail and SAAS software or fintech.
· You can approach new prospects, transform them into satisfied customers.
· You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills.
· You work in a structured, organized, and goal-oriented way.
· You are entrepreneurial and an analytical thinker.
· Perfect command of English, another language is a strong asset.
· You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
· Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.