Our client a leading NYC based InsurTech startup is looking for a General Manager for Agency Distribution to execute a business development and sales strategy to expand customer acquisition with targeted insurance brokers and agencies across the US. Ideally, you will have extensive experience sourcing and signing relationships with the largest brokerages and wholesale partners in the country and be comfortable with insurance and underwriting guidelines in small commercial insurance as the successful candidate will be working closely with the product development team You will be joining a growing team reporting directly into the Head of Partnerships working closely with the CEO and founder.
What our client is looking for.
- 10+ years of sales/distribution experience within the P&C insurance industry
- Must have proven experience from the Insurance sector in a sales/partnerships/business development role working towards a quota
- Own the end-to-end Broker experience and manage the P&L for the Broker Program
- Inform the Commercial Insurance product roadmap based on a clear understanding of what brokers need to make their SMB books more profitable.
- Source, sign, and launch partnerships with wholesale broker partners, commercial rating platforms, and insurance carriers
- Experience in building partnerships with Tech products, and API integrations
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Acute ability to identify, inspire and execute partnership agreements
- Proven track record in executing customer acquisition programs
- Previous experience developing agency-specific content, communications and incentive programs for new partners
- Tenacious personality, driven to succeed
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Remote work opportunity
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2009-193683
Salary: $115000.00 - $300000.00 annually + Competitive benefits & equity
Salary per: annually
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Sales Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business Development, Insurance, InsurTech, P&C, Sales