My client is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. They conduct expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. They offer multiple different products in their suite of online services. They currently operate globally and offer one of the most comprehensive benefit packages.
About The Role:
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for managing an ever-growing book of business working with existing clients to broaden their use of 2 of the product suites. You will receive a first-class onboarding experience, learning how the different players in commercial real estate operate, and what solutions we offer that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, and an excellent career development path.
Your Focus Will Be:
- Owning the full sales cycle, including prospecting, demos, closing, onboarding, training, and renewing/retention.
- Conducting high level in person client and prospect product demonstrations.
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market (this includes brokers, owners, investors, lenders, appraisers, and service providers).
- Become an expert in the company products and offerings.
- Represent the company by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market.
- Bachelor’s degree (a must have).
- 2+ years outside sales experience in a B2B environment preferably selling SaaS, or equivalent sales experience within commercial real estate.
- 2+ years of experience training clients on how to use a solution, post-sale.
- Legally eligible to immediately travel to and enter the United States for business purposes.
- Experience within the commercial real estate brokerage industry (not a must, but a bonus).
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2112-249532
Salary: plus comm and additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Calgary
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: B2B, commercial real estate, SaaS