Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Our client is a worldwide pioneer in real-world intelligence headquartered in London. Their speciality is understanding human behaviour, offering analytics of mobile location data. This global company have raised almost $30M in funding and have gone through its series B. Today they have over 25 offices around the world and are now focusing on US expansion.
This is an opportunity to work with the world’s biggest and most client-driven organizations across multiple verticals including; Unilever, Samsung, HSBC, Mercedes Benz, and leading media agencies.
Who are we looking for?
Our client is searching for an accomplished Sales Manager/Account Executive to be based in LA. You will report directly into a Regional Vice President in LA and be entrusted with building a solid establishment of business in Los Angeles. The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in programmatic sales, and have strong agency and client direct relationships. You will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and the key accounts within the market on which to focus in order to drive revenue.
We’re searching for somebody who is focused, diligent, and viable with business style and brilliant ‘can do’, proactive frame of mind and desire to move quickly in driving revenue.
In particular, You Will
* Leverage existing and new agency/client relationships to build pipeline of new business across our clients product set.
* Target key agency and client-direct business.
* Convert pipeline and close new business to achieve sales targets
* Build deep relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree with extensive experience in new business development for digital/mobile advertising (2-3 years minimum)
* Strong agency and client relationships in the Los Angeles market
* Demonstrable understanding of the needs and requirements of digital media buyers
* Proven track record of growing new business from scratch
* The confidence to present to large and small audiences
* Proven ability to close deals and achieve targets
* Disciplined and driven self-starter who embraces the opportunity take our business to the next level
* A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment
* Good references from employers and agency customers
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.